The first step in the Fish-X program are the two-day workshops. The workshops bring together diverse participants who have ideas for new products or services that aim to solve big industry challenges.
The workshops are hands-on and participants are trained in the Lean Startup approach to understanding and de-risking ideas and business models. Teams or individuals will be selected for the opportunity to continue in the Fish-X Accelerator at the conclusion of the workshop.
Over the two-days participants will:
- Work hands-on their idea using lean start-up methodologies to rapidly test their proposed solution
- Apply customer led-innovation techniques aimed at discovering their target market and business model
- Run experiments to further validate their solution and demonstrate traction
- Learn the lean start-up mindset: Doing wins arguments. Evidence beats opinion
- Network, share key insights and contacts amongst fellow participants
- Learn to pitch their ideas with the opportunity to be selected for the Fish-X Accelerator
- Take major steps moving your idea from concept to reality
- Meet collaborators who can help it become real
- Present the idea to potential investors, supporting partners, and industry representatives
- Build a network of like minded people
- Earn the opportunity for your idea to receive continued support through the Fish-X Accelerator Program