- Two day, hands-on workshops in Sydney
- Bring your idea and make it come to life or
- Work on someone else’s idea and develop your skills or
- Help the industry solve one of its problems
- Access to diverse industry experts for guidance
- Costs associated with participation will be covered by FRDC
- Opportunity for the best ideas and/or teams to be selected for the support to bring them to fruition
At the end of the Microhack, investors will be present to hear your ideas. Several teams will be selected for the opportunity to continue in the Fish-X Program.
- Mindset: Doing wins arguments. Evidence beats opinion.
- Sharing our ideas simply
- Making our ideas massive
- Creating a value proposition
- Experiment Zero – do customers agree?
- Lessons Learned: a learning method
- Experiments that get customers to act
- Pitching so that people love what we do
- Pitching to funders for opportunity to incubate idea into a business
- Your idea developed and brought to life
- Meet collaborators who can help it become real
- Present the idea to investors
- Earn the opportunity for your idea to continue in the broader program
The aim of the Fish-X Program is to accelerate opportunities for new growth in the fisheries sector. We’re inviting people who are passionate about the fisheries sector to apply, using the links below.